Data Collection Officer
We would like to invite applications for the position of Data Collection Officer for multiple research projects.
Job Type Part Time/Full Time
Positions Three vacancy
Experience Not necessary. Training will provide.
Job Title Data Collection Officer
Remuneration: Competitive Salary
DCO is responsible for the collection of data to support the current and future projects of GATR to enrich statistics. Another key part of our role is engagement with a wide range of users and data providers to ensure the data collected and statistics produced meet the user requirements for data. You'll be working in a friendly, respectful environment where challenge is welcomed, ideas for change embraced and new working procedures devised through collaboration. A key aim of the division is to improve the efficiency and quality of service to academics and analysts, and your input is vital.
- Graduate student/Graduate in Business Administration, Statistics, and related field.
- Right sense of urgency, hardworking, pro-active, and willing to learn new skills/things;
- Proficient English language user
- Good IT skills and ability to learn software packages used by the collection teams.
Editorial Assistant Vacancy
We would like to invite applications for the position of Editorial Assistant for multiple research projects.
Job Type Contractual/Part Time
Positions Three vacancies
Experience Early Career
Job Description Editorial Assistant
Editorial assistants provide support at all stages of the publication process for journals, Indexing,books, website content and online newsletters. If you have excellent written and spoken English skills, and want to take the first step into a career in publishing, this job could be ideal for you.In this job it is essential that you have a high level of accuracy and the ability to spot mistakes. You will need determination, resilience and good time management skills in order to meet strict deadlines.
Liaising with authors and tracing royalty recipients
Liaising with colleagues in different departments
Preparing Journal and books for production
Writing book blurbs
writing and editing copy
Proofreading and checking the accuracy of articles
Providing general administrative support
Participation in our events, networking with IR scholars and practitioners
Organizing events, conferences, and panels. Innovative ideas will be backed by the organization
- Graduate student/Graduate in Business Administration, English, Marketing and related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proficiency with IT packages like Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, outlook and Adobe Creative Suite.
Sr. Manager, Academic Research
We would like to invite applications for the position of Senior Manager, Researchfor multiple research projects. Sr. Manager Research performs a critical role in driving the company's research agenda and its performance.
Job Type Full Time Duration: Continuing
Positions One vacancy
Experience Reasonable experience (Min. 1 year)
Job Title Sr. Manager, Research
Remuneration: RM 3000 - 4500 pm.
Bonus: Performance based RM 1000 (Max. 6 times a year)
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: 28-04-2016, 11: 55 pm UTC
- Master in Languages and Linguistics, English Language Teaching or other related fields.
- Proficient English language user (excellent writing skills, in particular).
- Strong interest in research. Have experience in research, publication.
- Good tracks records in academic with CGPA of at least 3.3/4.
- Hard working, self-motivated, requires minimal supervision, resourceful, and ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Functional statistical skills. Proficiency with IT packages like Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Enthusiasm & Proactive.
- Malaysian Citizen.
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
How to Apply:
For those who are interested to apply this position, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org